Mr. Jack Pocket hit the Play Store on October 2013, first exclusively for Android devices. It was about time to see an adaptation of a board game exclusively targeting Android devices.
After numerous “Any chance to see this game on iPad?”, Mr. Jack Pocket is now available in a touch version on the App Store for your iPad and iPhone.
Mr. Jack Pocket, the famous game of deduction by Bruno Cathala and Ludovic Maublanc, illustrated by Jean-Marie Minguez is now available in a touch version on the Google Play Store.
The game provides you with the classic experience of the board game as well as
- An easy access through the integrated rules and tutorials
- A solo mode allowing you to play as either the Investigator, or as Jack himself
- An Artificial Intelligence with novice, medium and expert mode which will give you a serious run for your money
- Achievements to follow your progress in the game and compare it with your friends
- A new Blitz mode, unique to this touch version, which allows you to see how well your scores stack up against the rest of the world!
- A new two player mode allowing to compete with your friends around a table (currently only on iOS)
- A "Goodies" character, James Maybrick to spice your games (currently only on iOS)
- Available in English, German, French, Italian and Spanish
Mr. Jack Pocket is compatible with:
You can also view a full review of the game by Bruno Cathala, one of the authors of Mr. Jack Pocket (in french):