Jaipur hits the AppStore and PlayStore on May 2017, bringing adaptation of board games to a whole new level.
The digital version extends the original game through an innovative campaign mode introducing small variation to original rules, making the experience in the game totally different and difficult to challenge.
In this digital adaptation of the award-winning card game, find a comprehensive interactive tutorial and an extensive campaign mode. Solo play is available at three levels of difficulty. Play online 2 player cross-platform or locally in pass & play mode. Track your achievements within the app and use your Asmodee Digital account to sign on. Enjoy beautiful illustrations by Vincent Dutrait.
Languages available: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish.
• A faithful adaptation of Sebastien Pauchon's original Jaipur game
• Online cross-platform 2 player mode
• Local pass & play mode
• Solo play against 3 difficulty levels of AI
• An extensive campaign mode
• All new artwork by Vincent Dutrait
• Detailed, interactive, turn-by-turn, in-game tutorial.
• Achievement tracking
• No in-app purchases or ads
• Languages available: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish.
Awards of the original Jaipur:
2014 Juego del Año Finalist
2011 Games Magazine Best New Family Card Game Winner
2010 Spiel des Jahres Recommended
2010 Lys Grand Public Finalist
2010 International Gamers Award - General Strategy: Two-players
2010 Golden Geek Best Card Game Nominee
2010 Golden Geek Best 2-Player Board Game Nominee
2010 Fairplay À la carte Winner